Our company complies with the provisions of data protection laws, such as those of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG – German Federal Data Protection Act), Telemediengesetz (TMG – German Telemedia Act) and other data protection regulations. The following regulations will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data by Odis Consultants.
1. Data categories, purpose of data collection/processing/usage and access to data
To be able to process your application optimally, Odis Consultants collect, process and use relevant data about you in their capacity as data controllers. This may include sensitive data (such as ethnic or physical/mental health data) if you provide us with such information. Specifically, the following data categories are recorded:
- master data (such as name, postal address, e-mail, phone number)
- (work) preferences (e.g. occupational field, employment form)
- education, work experience and knowledge
- application documents (e.g. certificates, references, CV, photo)
- usage or inventory data (e.g. IP address, name of retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, web browser, and requesting domain). This data is kept strictly confidential and encrypted during electronic transmission.
Odis Consultants’ staff have access to the data as well as the employees of the personnel departments and the decision-makers in the respective departments of our customers, to whom we forward the applicant’s data. In addition, third parties commissioned by us (e.g. IT service providers) who perform certain tasks for us according to our instructions, may have access to personal data. We require our customers and third parties who have access to your data to take all measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data entrusted to us by you and assure to collect, process and use the personal data only to the extent agreed.
We collect, process and use your personal data
- to determine your suitability as a candidate and your job-relevant skills,
- to provide you with job offers,
- to answer individual inquiries,
- to initiate, execute and terminate a (free) service or employment relationship,
- to carry out the necessary services in the context of recruitment,
- to inform you about our products and services,
- for creating and managing our database,
- to manage, evaluate and optimize our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our services, managing our communications, conducting data analysis and performing accounting and other internal functions),
- to fulfill judicial or official orders and other legal obligations and / or
- to defend or enforce legal claims.
2. Cookies and Google Analytics
Odis Consultants use so-called “cookies” to increase the comfort of use to make the visit to our Website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions. Cookies are small text files which are stored on the user’s computer.
On behalf of the operator of this Website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the Website by the users, to compile reports on the activities within our online offer and to provide further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage to the operator of this Website.
Of course, users of the Odis Consultants’ Website may view the Website without the cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on the browser software. Please note, however, that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this Website.
3. Storage duration
a) Your application data will be stored for a maximum of six months after completing the application process (after you have received an acceptance or rejection from us) in order to meet the legal requirements for the proper processing of an application, as well as answer questions related to your application and/or rejection.
b) If you agree, we will process (among other things, save) and use your data for up to four years, so that we can include you in the selection for future vacancies. After expiration of the period, your data will be deleted completely. Granting or denying consent will not affect your consideration in the context of the application procedure on the occasion of which you have provided us with your documents.
You always have a right to information on the data stored concerning your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage. In addition, you have the right to request the deletion or blocking and correction of your data at any time. Please address your request to or post to Odis Consultants GmbH, Max Planck-Str. 4, 85609 Aschheim.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses Web Fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required Web Fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
7. Responsible entity:
Odis Consultants GmbH
85609 Aschheim bei München
Tel.: 089 / 414141410
Managing Director: Heike Schmid